[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Re: Here I Stand PBEM

shadowalex alekornev at yandex.ru
Mon Nov 15 23:39:07 MST 2010

I wrote to Jeffrey who is an experienced player and he agreed to setup a
game for us. These his words:
"The best thing is for us to play by ACTS.  It's a free website that
organizes and distributes the cards.  It also sends out die rolls and
messages to every player.
Everyone should go to warhorsesim.com, sign up for an ACTS account, and
then send me the names and I'll set up a game".

So I suppose we should do as Jeffrey says, just send me your names in
ACTS and I resend them to Jeffrey. And then we'll decide how many people
we need to start.