[messages] Edit: [Module Design] Re: Choose a piece from a stack?

dennycrane dennycrane1414 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 23:59:34 MST 2010

[This message has been edited.]

Hrm, not sure what you mean...  If I double-click on that stack, nothing
happens.  It doesn't "expand" anything.  ??

No, wait...  If I double-click, then press the LEFT button it moves one
of the counters to the top.  Then I have to double-click again, press
LEFT and it changes again.  But UP and DOWN don't do anything but move
the map screen up or down slightly, as if scrolling.

Still, it doesn't seem to be expanding or allowing me to select
anything, or use the UP or DOWN to promote anything, as you say.