[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Re: Black border lines appearing on images.

Robbie peteroberts1 at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 16 12:17:16 MST 2010

"uckelman" wrote:

> Can you post a minimal example of the problem here? It's hard to
> troubleshoot things like this if we can't try them out ourselves.

I am assuming some knowledge of Vasl – if more information is required
please let me know.

Apologies for being dense but I cannot work out how to post files on the
forum so I have put a copy of a small demo Vasl extension showing the
problem on Mediafire:

http://www.mediafire.com/?h987bp67b9b60[1]

With the extension loaded start a game in Vasl and load any map.  Three
draggable overlays are available from the the draggable overlays menu
option under a tab called “Afrika Korps” – HM2 under Hillocks and
SH6 and SH8 under Shellholes.

When dragged to the map at zoom level 67%, SH8 has a black line at
bottom edge, HM2 at right and bottom edges and SH6 at left and right
edges.  All images are OK at zoom levels 100% or better, at zoom levels
below 67% the edge lines change their position. If the overlays are
rotated (using the shift key to select the overlay and then right click
rotate) the edge lines disappear until rotated back to their original
position.

[1] http://www.mediafire.com/?h987bp67b9b60