[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Re: Black border lines appearing on images.

Robbie peteroberts1 at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 21 07:40:06 MST 2010

Some more info on this problem if anyone is looking into it. When the
extension was used by someone else using the same version of Vasl they
do not see the black lines on the overlay images, and when I use the
extension on another laptop using Win XP and Vasl 5.9.1 and an earlier
version of Java I still see the black lines.

Has aAnyone any idea what area might be causing this problem - could it
be a preference setting and if so any pointers as to where to start
looking?