[messages] [Module Design] Re: Place Marker, or something else?

natural20 sultan_of_dorkistan at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 08:09:15 MST 2010

It is my understanding that the Layer trait is not editable, thus would
not function well as a health counter.

I need the Marker/Layer/Whatever to have an editable text field to
indicate the amount of health remaining. Is this something that a Layer
trait can accomplish? (I believe I would need several layer traits, one
for each health value, so that in order to reflect changing health
values I must cycle through several layers. I would like to avoid this
level of individualization for each card/unit.)