[messages] [Module Design] Re: Place Marker, or something else?

Michael Kiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Wed Nov 24 11:20:44 MST 2010

What you would do in this case is have an additional dynamic property trait
set to prompt the user for a change in value. The layer trait would then
follow this property.

You would only need one layer trait and it would have multiple levels --
each corresponding to a health value and each having its own image.

- M.