[messages] [Module Design] off board and pice resizing? help please! =)

penguinking100 penguinking100 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 15:24:09 MST 2010

hello im making a module for vassal and i have ran into 2 problems...
1st, when i create a module and drag pieces from the list to the board
it says they were created in the "off board" why is that? i play other
modules and it never says that, how do i make my board not a "off board"
and just a normal map/board?

2nd I have played a couple modules and see that the pieces can shrink
once u drag them from the piece selection pallet onto the actual game
board and then hover over them with your mouse and they become there
normal size again. so my question is how do i make a game piece that can
fit into a hex and then u hover over the pice with your mouse and it
becomes the propper size...
For example im trying to make it so you can place a large game piece
into a hex and then hover over it and you see an enlarged picture of the
piece...
please help me im having a hard time with both problems

CHEERS! =)