[messages] [Module Support] Re: Out of Synch Global Properties?

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Thu Nov 25 18:09:36 MST 2010

Fairly simple. There is some automation as far as keeping track of miles
traveled and keeping track of player's scores but nothing too
complicated.

In this case, when a mileage card is placed on the table top, it's given
a command to add it's dynamic property value (the number of miles) to a
global property called "Player[x]Miles" with x being the player side.
There's a text label that sits above the mileage area that displays the
value of "Player[x]Miles". That's it ...except that what it displays to
me is different that what it's displaying to my buddy.

I have changed the manner in which miles are kept track of but I haven't
caught my buddy online to playtest it yet. I'll give you and update
later.