[messages] [Developers] Re: Sending patch up-stream?

Wojciech Daniel Meyer wojciech.meyer at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 28 12:42:23 MST 2010

> It would be helpful for us to know beforehand what you plan to work on,
> both to prevent duplication of effort (someone might already be working
> on it) and to ensure that it's something we want to include.

Yes, will do this. We are in the process of clarifying the requirements
for our items, and discussing the things right now. Next thing to do
will be to post it as a feature request, and then put into Bugzilla.

I am looking also in the Bugzilla is anything I could possibly fix, any
hints?

> We'd want to have a record of what's being done in the tracker anyway,
> so regardless of who does it, it will end up there as a feature request.

Yes, that's natural.

> BTW: I assume that the forum the only way to communicate with you and
> there is not mailing list?

> subscribe to from here:

> The mailing list is bridged to the forum. I'm writing this reply to the
> mailing list, for example.

Oh, thanks for this, I can use Gnus now! :)

> --
> J.

Thanks,
Wojciech