[messages] [Feature Requests] Re: Fix private message windows stealing focus

Wojciech Meyer wojciech.meyer at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 29 16:49:30 MST 2010

Joel Uckelman <uckelman at nomic.net> writes:

>> I understand it is a loads of work to do... You can outsource
>> something if there is anything I can help with.
>>

> Thanks. The biggest thing we need help with right now is tackling bug
> reports. If I can spend less time looking at those, then I can spend
> more time working on 3.2.

All right. I assume you are talking about bugs raised on the forum
and mailing lists? I can help a bit with it. Probably this week. Just let
me know how to proceed. Also, I might spend actually time on fixing
these as well, which would be a good thing for me to start with. (I will
need also some of your time to review the patches).

Thanks,
Wojciech