[messages] [Feature Requests] Re: Fix private message windows stealing focus

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Mon Nov 29 17:06:31 MST 2010

Thus spake Wojciech Meyer:

> All right. I assume you are talking about bugs raised on the forum
> and mailing lists? I can help a bit with it. Probably this week. Just let
> me know how to proceed.

Both things reported here and things already in the tracker.

There's not much point in combing the forum for things to fix---I have
a giant email archive containing everything that's been reported but
nobody has had time to look into. If you're up for it, I could start
passing some of that on to you.

> Also, I might spend actually time on fixing
> these as well, which would be a good thing for me to start with. (I will
> need also some of your time to review the patches).

Will do.