[messages] [Module Support] Battlestar Galactica not enough secrecy

Haree78 paullambard at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 14:51:33 MST 2010

Just played a test game tonight of BSG with the following
Vassal: 3.1.14
Battlestar Galactica 1.4.1
Battlestar Pegasus extension 1.4

We have played the board game on table top several times but found
several issues with the module and wasn't sure if we were using it wrong
or if the module needs fixing.

How do you look at other players loyalty cards with Gaius' ability or
from a Crisis?  We tried flipping the card and then swapping between
players but it wouldn't allow us to flip someone else's loyalty card.

Drawing cards from the following decks comes with an announcement of
what card was drawn:
Quorum
Super Crisis
Destination

All of them decks should be secret draws so were we drawing them
incorrectly?  We were placing them in the Player box.
There should simply be an announcement like when a skill card is drawn
just showing which deck was drawn from.