[messages] [Module Design] Re: Place Marker Problem

GreenBear mac at greenbear.ca
Tue Nov 30 22:26:15 MST 2010

Thanks much!  That helped a lot.

However, no matter where I put the Dynamic Property trait, it doesn't
seem to make the ammunition decrease.  I'm sure I'm just missing
something but I've tried every different sequence...nothing seems to do
it.

Here is the sequence as I have it now on the unit...

Basic Piece
Layer - Ammo Count (showing the amount of ammo)
Place Marker - Support (this is the floating ammo that when selected is
supposed to decrease the ammo count)
Dynamic Property - ammo (as suggested above and does in fact alter the
ammo count properly on it's own)

So I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.