[messages] [Feature Requests] [some features]

burzum51 burzum51 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 08:00:06 MST 2010

Hi,

first of all, i would like to thanks the team for provides a such great
software to play boardgame.

Since my first online play on smallworld some features wihch could be
nice:

Chat: the game messages are mixed with the opponent's messages, so after
some play it hard to follow the game and the conversation. I think i
might be nice to seperate game messages from the players (and maybe add
their side before the name.

Vicotry point: the module use Simple piece to manage the VP (as the real
game), so at the end you have to count yourself the VP. I think a
"Victory Point" trail would be nice to set the VP of a piece, and offer
a way to show a window with the VP of players (added to unmask to
hive/show you VP)

Game scheduling: i think if would be nice to have a way to contact a
player not connected to a module but which have it to request for a
play, and way to send to all.

I wait your comments on my proposals
Regards,