[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Do you like racing? Looking for online playtesters

alonsi pedrojcobo at yahoo.es
Sun Oct 3 02:54:03 MST 2010

We are testing this game:
PitLanehttp://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/55198/pitlane movement
system is inspired on wings of war.

We are looking for a new group of playtesters,to test the game online
using vassal.
We need people who really like racing games, and who want to play at
least a game each 2 weeks. Experience on playtest will be appreciated
but it's not essential. People from European time zones will be better
because it will be easy to find best time table to play. But we can
adapt and find time to play on weekends with people from american
timezones.

If you are really interested, please send me a message, or post here.
[1]
[2]
[3]

[1] http://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic804320_md.jpg