[messages] [Feature Requests] Re: ADC2 to VASSAL Coversion

Michael Kiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Sun Oct 3 13:24:22 MST 2010

If you open up the VMOD file just like a ZIP file, you'll see that it has a
directory structure.  Inside there, you'll see an "images" directory.  The
map is one of the files in there.

If you're using Windows, you'll have to tell your computer that you wish to
open the file just like a ZIP file.  Pull the map image out and use that in
another module.

If you want to combine scenarios from the same game, one thing that will
very likely work is to open each scenario as a separate module, save the
game once it's started (as an observer) and use those saved games as
predifined saved games in the module editor.

That's going to work 90% of the time.  It won't work when the scenarios use
very different maps.  At that point, there's no real advantage in combining
them.

- M.