[messages] [Feature Requests] Re: ADC2 to VASSAL Coversion

Michael Kiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Tue Oct 5 05:03:49 MST 2010

I understand where you're coming from Joel.  However, the current code works
and there's nothing really wrong with it other than it's unpleasant to look
at.  Might it not be easier just to hack something in?

I know that sounds bad, but, really, this issue has been hanging over us for
years(?).  Didn't Tim or someone have a partial implementation already?

- M.