[messages] [Module Design] At-Start Stack - any easy way to create?

Michael Kiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Tue Oct 5 05:43:13 MST 2010

Unfortunately, cut and paste is not very sophisticated in the editor.
However, one alternative you might consider instead of at-start stacks is
pre-defined setups.  Start a game, drag whatever you want from the palate
onto the board, save the game, and put the saved game into the module.

Strikes me that this might be easier.

- M.