[messages] Edit: [Opponents Wanted] Re: Napoleon's Triumph.

GiorgioClavelli giorgio.clavelli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 21:46:00 MST 2010

[This message has been edited.]

I and Ray are in contact and will start to play asap. I went through
most the the rules and I have to admit they are pretty dense. They are
written very well, but there are lots of 'IF' which will take quite a
bit to sink in my simple mind :)

tyvek
I understood your gaming schedule is very full, but if you will be able
to fit it in, a 'live' session (with either me or Ray, or both if our
timezones (+10) will allow it)) it will surely greatly speed up our
learning time.

BTW, Ray this is true also for just the 2 of us, as there are several
interactions (combat rules are full of them) during a turn and
exchanging PBEM files for each of them will  slow down our learning
quite a lot, while a live session will cut them off.

Moreover, I see the vassal module doesn't support solo games
unfortunately. I may try to add the 'Solo' feature to it, but can't
promise how long it will take me. I'm just creating my first vassal
module and I have now a pretty good idea how to do it.

Giorgio