[messages] [Module General Discussion] Re: Pre-defined Set-up Problem

cgmclellan cgmclellan2000 at knology.net
Wed Oct 6 09:54:07 MST 2010

I think that I have got the situation solved. For some reason when I was
saving games (".vsav"), the computer was actually saving the module. I
discovered this when I tried to save a game to the same folder where the
module (".vmod") of the same name was saved and the computer asked if I
wanted to replace the existing file.

Saving the games into a separate folder seem to solve that problem in
that checking the ".vsav", they were all of small size.

When loading the ".vsav", I did occasionally accidentally load a
".vmod". I would remove the ".vmod" as a "pre-defined setup", but the
increased size of the module would remain although I didn't know that at
the time.

That is why when I had all the correct ".vsav" loaded, the module still
showed an increased size.