[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] VASSAL/JAVA and Android

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Thu Oct 7 05:48:52 MST 2010

Thus spake jaMEDEIROS at comcast.net:

> Hi Joel,=20
>
> You seem to be the man that can probably help me to get into Vassal. I am a=
>  member and the last time I played was a little over=C2=A0one year ago. I c=
> an't remember my user name and password. Also, the new Vassal is different =
> from the older version. I did download the newer version but can't enter to=
>  see the list of games they use to display or to play a game. Can you help =
> me?=20
>
> Joe=20

Hi,

I moved your post to a new thread, as it wasn't related to the thread
you posted in.

We don't, as a rule, help people recover passwords, as there's no way for
us to distinguish between honest people and cheaters; and, in any case,
it would be computationally quite difficult to discover passwords with a
brute-force attack.

Regarding your second question: I gather that you were using 3.0 before,
and are now using 3.1? Could you be more specific about the problem you're
having? What exactly are you trying to do that's not working?