[messages] [Module General Discussion] Unused Module Files

Timothy Mccarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 8 07:25:03 MST 2010

Not really (except by an admin), but users do not see the file pages unless they
really try to find them, their access to files is through the module page that
you should have linked the file to.

 (just in case you ask, this is done by editing the files section on the
associated module page you are uploading files for and replacing the entries
there / or adding new entries for your new files)