[messages] [Module Design] <name>_Facing property help needed

Thomas Russ tar at isi.edu
Fri Oct 8 08:56:15 MST 2010

On Oct 8, 2010, at 7:36 AM, Parduz wrote:

> the search function "eats" the underscore in "_facing" and so
> i've got too much results.... the ones i read are not about that
> property....

You can defeat that by enclosing the search string in quotes, so if
you enter "_facing" you would only get two search results.  Which may
not help you too much:

    http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Rotate

The other result is to the FAQ entry that just lists the property.

(I'll have to let someone else answer your specific questions.)