[messages] [Module General Discussion] Re: Unused Module Files

Tim M timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 8 11:00:53 MST 2010

"cgmclellan" wrote:
> Tim,
>
> 1. MS WIndows XP Professional (it, not me), 5.1.2600 SP 3 Build 2600
> 2. 3,072.00 MB
> 3. 3.1.14
> 4. 6.0.210.7
>
> Joel,
>
> Yes, of course -- NOW. And, I did it that way in the end.
>
> But what about all that obsolete junk taking up space? Is there any
> way to remove it?

Sorry Cgm, looks like my earlier email reply got consumed on the forums
somehow, I'll post directly here for you what I said before in answer to
your question:

Not really (except by an admin), but users do not see the file pages
unless they really try to find them, their access to files is through
the module page that you should have linked the files to.