[messages] [General Discussion] Re: Combat Commander module unplayable

pmiranda pierre.miranda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 10:32:34 MST 2010

Probably, but VASSAL cannot be compared with the latest first person
shooter either. I think it should run reasonably well, even on a simple
computer. Actually, most modules run quite well. The only ones I've had
problems with, so far, are Combat Commander and Twilight Struggle.
SunTzu, for example, doesn't seem to suffer from such problems, even on
my PC, but I can't really compare, as the is no Combat Commander module
for SunTzu (unfortunately).