[messages] [General Discussion] Re: Combat Commander module unplayable

mkiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Tue Oct 12 11:05:28 MST 2010

Argghh... One of my posts got lost.  I'm not having a lot of luck with
the forums.

I'm going to have to paraphrase myself.

All of those applications your talking about (including SunTzu) rely a
lot on the GPU instead of the CPU.  VASSAL doesn't do that because it's
written in vanilla Java to preserve platform independence.

I think that's what I said.  Only better.

- M.