[messages] [General Discussion] Re: Combat Commander module unplayable

mkiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Tue Oct 12 12:12:26 MST 2010

I would start by stripping out many of the gamepiece traits.  However, I
would keep counter flipping (probably a layer).

That would probably get you a barebones module that works.

It'd be kind of clunky though.  Much of the functionality exists because
it is designed for players that are not face-to-face and you'll find
yourself having to type "Cpl. Smith activates and activates everyone
withing two hexes and they all fire at hex G2."  If you're not a fast
typist, I can see that getting annoying unless you use Skype.

- M.