[messages] [Module Design] Question about Game Piece Inventory Window..

eekamouse joel.eddy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 14:47:35 MST 2010

OK, so I have two decks in my game.... Well I have a central deck that
player's pull cards from and add to their own personal deck. Each card
has a value, so I have a Marker on all the cards. (Honor = 1, Honor = 2,
etc... etc...).

I then created a Game Piece Inventory Window to count all of this. It
counts ALL of the cards across the game, but I want it to count just the
cards in a player's deck.

I tried adding some different expressions to the "Show only pieces
matching these properties" value, but can't get anything to work. It
always shows all the cards.

I've tried the following:

"Player1_Deck" which is the name of the deck.
"Player1_Hand" which is the name of the Player Hand.
"Player1_Board" which is the name of the map board in the Player Hand.
"Player1_Hand_Player1_Deck"
"Player1_Board_Player1_Deck"
"Player1_Hand_Player1_Board_Player1_Deck"

What could I be doing wrong? :)

Thanks!