[messages] [Module Support] Understanding Module Uploading

markhans nesnah83704 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 17:55:21 MST 2010

Hello,

I am a contributor for NFL Strategy.  However, last year I accidentally
deleted myself and would no longer see the (edit) option on the module
site when I opened into it.

Now, with the new website, I am listed as a contributer.  I see to the
left a link to upload and I did upload an updated version on the game.
It seemed to work, but it does not show on the module page.

How do I get an upload to appear on the module page, so that others can
download from there?

Mark Hansen