[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Re: Opponents for Squad Leader, AH Bismarck and VG Pacific War

IndyGoBlue60 indy_go_blue60 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 21:10:28 MST 2010

I've played some of the battle scenarios and have set up the strategic
game but I'm pretty confused as to how to proceed. I'd be interested in
some ftf online, but I've never played online before (pretty new to
VASSAL.) I also have some experience with SL; I'm trying to learn ASL,
have all 4 of the SL modules, and would also be willing to play SL
online if I can learn how to get a game.