[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Not able to see friends pieces on the board

tastygraveyard sincerelypat at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 01:11:51 MST 2010

A friend and I are very new at playing with Vassal, but we were having
trouble with seeing one anothers pieces on the boards. We played one
game where we could see one anothers players but not the events that
were supposed to be on the board. Another game he was setting up the
board as a part of the game and nothing popped up on my screen. Let me
know as to what information you guys need to help us with this problem.