[messages] [Opponents Wanted] New player looking for a game of Ogre or other microgame

Herodian kilobravofoxtrot at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 07:30:16 MST 2010

Greetings!  I'm new to Vassal, and I'd like to get started by playing a
short game with someone who doesn't mind playing against a first-timer.
I can do live with skype or a PBEM.  I'd like to learn both ways.  I am
available after 8pm central (GMT -0600) for live games.

I have Ogre and GEV, and the old TSR microgame Revolt on Antares.  I'll
also play any free downloadable game (such as the Dwarfstar games at
http://dwarfstar.brainiac.com/ds_index.html[1] ).

Thanks!
-Herodian

[1] http://dwarfstar.brainiac.com/ds_index.html