[messages] [Feature Requests] Does not stack toggle hot-key?

Richz99 rlee50 at sc.rr.com
Thu Oct 14 13:20:25 MST 2010

Has there been any thought about making the Does Not Stack trait toggle
on/off?

I'm working on a module that has bridges...  These bridges are "towed"
to the canal and then set.  When being towed, I want them to stack with
the towing unit.   When they are set, I want them to have the Does Not
Stack trait so other units can move over them without worrying about
accidentally picking up the bridge during movement.  I think I'm going
to build two pieces for the bridge - one with and one without this trait
- to solve the problem, but the game has 12 different types of bridges
which, according to my math, equals a pain in the ass.  I'd much prefer
a hot-key toggle.

Thoughts?

Rich.