[messages] [Feature Requests] Does not stack toggle hot-key?

Timothy Mccarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 14 13:40:37 MST 2010

You cant toggle DNS but you can toggle GPL's (game piece layers) on a piece and
this can prevent stacking by moving the towed unit to a different/lower layer
(because stacking only occurs on pieces within the same layer, pieces on
different layers simply cover up the pieces from the lower layer which is not
the same as stacking) - this does not prevent selection of the piece.

Another way to do this is to use the Replace with Other trait on the towed piece
and have it swap out for an identical piece in a hidden piece palette which is
identical except for having the DNS toggle on and vice versa to switch back when
you need to stack