[messages] [Module Support] Re: Twilight Struggle 3.03a: can't see the hands

mkiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Fri Oct 15 04:43:59 MST 2010

I just tried it in both French and Spanish and I still don't see the
same problem.  It may have been just a coincidence.  Try it again in
English and then switch to Spanish and see if it makes a difference.

Certainly, you would get slightly erratic behaviour if you were playing
different _versions_ of the module.

Have the people you played against ever noticed the same problems with
other players?  Could there be something wrong with your setup?

- M.