[messages] [Feature Requests] Re: Mouse-Wheel Behavior

bdgza bdegroot at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 03:45:37 MST 2010

I had a rough week and not much time to look into this again earlier.

When you say "where we set hotkeys or mouse controls" you mean user
operation of controls, like toolbar, maps, boards, etc? Not every
listener/adapter everywhere? You want me to list that SplashScreen adds
a MouseAdapter to listen for a mouseReleased event?

Remember that I am not very familiar with the VASSAL code.

Cleaned up list of references to Mouse controls:

I tried to make a similar list of cleaned up Key references, but this
turns out to be difficult. "Key" is used in more ways than keyboard
keys, Keys as in IDs:

The full lists didn't fit in the post, so I will post just the
filenames. Mouse:

Inventory
GridEditor
PolygonEditor