[messages] [Module Design] Re: How to display value of a Global Property in a label?

mkiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Mon Oct 18 03:53:44 MST 2010

Oops, you're right.  $pieceName$ is set internally by the Text Label
trait.  My fault.  Otherwise, it really is $PieceName$.  Kind of ugly.

However, in your original post, you used the variable $Number$ which is
not the same as $numbers$.  However, $pieceName$ should work.  Does it
work if you only have $pieceName$ as your label?  That is, after all,
the default.

- M.