[messages] [Module Design] Using others code

hipshot hipshott at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 10:47:13 MST 2010

Folks,
I have a question regarding vmdx files or extensions.  A friend of mine
built a neat add on for the GBoH module ( Alexander) - it allows SGBoH
to be played and adds some neat combat features.  I want to use some the
features of that edited module for SPQR. Assuming I have his permission
what is involved to do that.  I have read the tutorial on create
modules, however I am still a bit fuzzy as to how an extension could be
applied to another module .