[messages] [Module Design] Reversing image causes 1px black border

Corroded spam_filter at live.com
Mon Oct 18 11:22:46 MST 2010

Im modding the infinity v.94 module to be able to have free placing
terrain and more map options. I've noticed however that when the option
to "reverse" a table tile it places a 1 pixel wide black border on the
Right and bottom edge of the image.

It does this regardless of image aspect size- any ideas how to prevent
this, it kinda defeats me creating seamless tiles :P

On a side note- this is my first contribution for vassal- is there an
ettiquette for informing/contacting the original creators of a module
that youre changing it?

Thanks for any replies-