[messages] [General Discussion] Pbem process

zhodani zhodanicommando at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 18 20:37:07 MST 2010

Greetings,

Looking under help wiki and not sure I have the process of how this is
supposed to work. Here's what I have done.

I have the module "Hold the Line"
Open Module
Select start game off line
Select scenario and choose side
Start Log file
Process my move
End log file (did not select end turn as this clears my moves and
switches to other player, so did not do this)

To test this and see if it works I did the following
Open Module
Load saved game

When I do this it loads the game but it shows it at the start without
any of my moves etc.

So either I am doing something wrong or it's because it needs to be sent
to another player for it to work.

Cheers
Kevin