[messages] [General Discussion] Noob question

jr4417 jr4417us at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 12:35:11 MST 2010

This may belong under module discussions but I have a question.  I just
downloaded Vassal and I tried Through the Ages.  I finally got things
working.  While playing do modules take care of the mundane details?
For instance, when building a farm it costs 2 rocks.  I have to deduct
the rocks from the pile instead of the system doing it.  It is not a big
deal I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.  Also the
potential to cheat is pretty great as I can build more farms then I
actually have rock for or I can pick up cards when it is not my turn
etc.  Again I just wanted to make sure this is normal.  I seems that the
ability to cheat would make for some short heated games.