[messages] [Module Design] Re: Weird save issues all of a sudden...

eekamouse joel.eddy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 22:57:19 MST 2010

Sorry to bump this, but I just grabbed a module that was a stable
release from a week or two ago, and went to add "Allow specific cards to
be drawn to a couple of the decks in the game", but it didn't show up
when I ran the game, but it's still marked as true in the editor.

I then pulled down another card game from the Modules page, and found a
deck, enabled it, and it worked fine.

Is there any setting or something somewhere else than the setting itself
that would prevent it from working? It doesn't seem to working on any of
the decks in my module for some reason. Same with the other issues I
mentioned in the OP.

Thanks. (sorry for the bump, I won't bump anymore)