[messages] Edit: [Module Design] Re: Weird save issues all of a sudden...

eekamouse joel.eddy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 22:58:44 MST 2010

[This message has been edited.]

Sorry to bump this, but I just grabbed an older version of my module,
that was a stable release from a week or two ago, and went to add "Allow
specific cards to be drawn to a couple of the decks in the game", but it
didn't show up when I ran the game, but it's still marked as true in the
editor.

I then pulled down another card game from the Modules page, and found a
deck, enabled it, and it worked fine.

Is there any setting, or something somewhere else other than the setting
itself, that would prevent it from working? It doesn't seem to be
working on any of the decks in my module for some reason. Same with the
other issues I mentioned in the OP.

Thanks. (sorry for the bump, I won't bump anymore)