[messages] [Module Support] Re: EiA Module

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Fri Oct 22 12:51:22 MST 2010

Thus spake Joel Uckelman:
> Thus spake Tim M:
> > It keeps asking because we dont have the module. If any one does we
> > would appreciate it if they could send it to us or upload it though
> >

> I think *I* have the module. I'll check on that and upload it if I do.

I did have it. It's uploaded now.

BTW, I have what I think is a better EiA module than that one, which I
used to play EiA with myself. At some point I might get around to
uploading that, or possibly hand it off to someone else. I seem to
recall that there were a number of errors on the map in the uploaded
module which I fixed in mine.