[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Mouse-Over-Stack vs. Multi-Zoned Grid

Nadir-E nadir.elfarra at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 19:50:23 MST 2010

Hi Folks,
    I've been working on a module that is giving me fits and starts in
regards to the hex grid / hex numbering and multi-zoned grids.

    If I create the map WITHOUT the multi-zoned grid, the mouse-over
feature reports the hex numbers of the hex properly.  If, however, that
hex grid is part of a multi-zoned grid, the mouse-over feature reports
nothing (well, I put the word "hex" in front of the $LocationName$ text,
so it *does* say "Hex" but that's all).

     I thought perhaps I could add a "mouse-over-stack-viewer" to the
multi-zoned grid, but it doesn't appear to be an option - it seems that
it's simply built into the basic module starter kit, so to speak.

     The game can work without the reporting feature, but having gotten
used to it in another game, it would be a huge help if I could get it to
work in this one.

System Data: (Though I don't think that's the source of the problem...)
MacBook running OS X 10.5.8 (2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo w/ 2GB 667 MHz
DDR2 SDRAM)
Java version 1.5.0_26 from Apple, Inc.

Many thanks for any help,
-Nadir