[messages] [Developers] Re: tile cache test build

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Wed Oct 27 14:57:04 MST 2010

Thus spake Tim M:
> Using 7405, no crash but no map either when using a multi row config
> board setup. Im only going to post the first part from error log, rest
> is same goes on forever.

I tried this with the WSR module, and believe that the work I've since
done fixes the problem. The current build is svn7429:

http://www.nomic.net/~uckelman/tmp/vassal/VASSAL-3.2.0-svn7429-windows.exe

However, looking at this module turned up a fascinating new problem,
namely that something is screwed up with how the color profile in the
JPEGs is handled. The terrain in these maps looks purple to me. It's
not just a problem with my 3.2 build---this happens in 3.1 as well.
Is it that way for you, too?