[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] not able to move markers

JUNO44 ggoodfellow at telus.net
Thu Oct 28 15:32:52 MST 2010

Help, have been playing over Vassal for a period of time , presently
have 7 Empire ot Sun games on the go. My problem occurred today from 1
hour to the next, i can not move the units to a new position on the map.
I can use the menus to right clik them but not allowed to phisically
place them. Have tried several diferent files including files that
worked before. My next route will be re-installing mod itself. using
4.04 at present. thanks for any help here.

Greig