[messages] [Module Support] Battlestar Galactica skill decks disappearing

Dravick dravick at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 28 22:59:48 MST 2010

I was running a Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game with two friends
tonight and when it came time to reshuffle the Tactics and Leadership
decks they disappeared when I used the reshuffle command on the
right-click menu.  Zooming out I thought they might have just been
miss-located but alas I couldn't find them anywhere.  The other players
couldn't find them either.
I started a new game and cycled the politics deck and then reshuffled it
with no problem.  When I tired the tactics and leadership decks they
again disappeared.  Anyone else have this problem?  I'm using 3.1.14 of
Vassal and 1.2 of BSG and 1.1 of the Pegasus expansion.
Thanks in advance.