[messages] Edit: [Module Design] Drop down menu on toolbar?

Bullman bullman at iinet.net.au
Fri Jul 1 22:27:22 MST 2011

[This message has been edited.]

Again in shock as to how much I have forgotten about coding VASSAL mods
:(

My question is whether there is a way to have a menu toolbar button with
a drop box selection?
I want the player to be able to click on this button and select
(announce) the order they wish to conduct during the game turn.

If this can't be done, then I am left with the more ugly option of
having a separate order button for each order in the toolbar (there are
10 of these :/ )

Cheers

Bullman