jeb123 fjt_us at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 08:01:57 MST 2011

With regards to platform direction, I'm thinking that mobile gaming is
the future.  Clearly, many of the bigger game companies are betting this
way.

Being a browser based solution would be a great first step as it would
give Vassal a way to migrate their fanatical user base from PC's to the
platform of the future as people are increasingly replacing their lap
tops with smart phones and tablets like the iPad.  Mobile gaming on an
iPad or tablet would make huge sense for gamers as they would be able to
play their games any time from any place from any device and is
something that other competitors do not do.   If Vassal where to make
the jump to a browser based system I think they would ensure their
relevance for years to come.